CS&L's Certificate of Deposit is ideal for students looking to save for college, or other large expenses. The terms of our CD are as follows:
- A minimum deposit of $100.00 is required to purchase a Certificate of Deposit.
- The term of the CD is 3 months. The current interest rate is 1% per year and is subject to change.
- Withdrawing money from your CD before the maturity date will result in no interest being earned and a service fee charge of $2.00.
- After three months you may cash in, partially withdraw, add to, or renew your CD.
- If you have not contacted the bank within one week after the maturity date, your CD will automatically be renewed and the above rules will apply.
- There is no deposit limit on this account.
- A parent authorization form will be required to purchase a CD.
Learn more about the quick and easy account opening process