- Create and understand spreadsheets with appropriate formulas for Savings account, Comet Classic account, and Certificate of Deposit account.
- Appropriately enter information into the computer using the deposit and withdrawal slips given to them from the operations department.
- Maintain calendars to track due dates and maturity dates for CD’s and Comet Classic accounts.
- Compose letters to remind customers of their due dates for specific types of accounts.
- Complete Finance/computer verification sheets which will compare operation’s numbers to finance's numbers.
- At the end of the day, appropriately post information to the balance sheet, income statement, and check log.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements.
- Verify financial information that is sent from the treasurer’s office.
- Prepare daily deposit for Fifth Third Bank.
- Verify daily deposit from Fifth Third Bank.
- Maintain new account spreadsheets.
- Complete end of the month activities:
A. Print out statements for Savings accounts, Comet Classic accounts,and CD’s
B. Post interest to ledger cards and verify accuracy on ledger cards
C. Complete interest accrual sheet and verify totals with balance sheet
D. Post interest to balance sheet and income statement
E. Create new balance sheet and income statement for the next month